HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com), on behalf of its client, an international company, is looking for candidates to fill the position of: TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
R&D office of an international company, provider of telecommunication products and services
Responsible for providing onsite and remote support to customers, managing customer service request tickets, conducting field activities such as system upgrades and maintenance visits.
• English (speaking and writing) – mandatory,
• Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as trace route, ping, packet analyzer – obligatory,
• Willingness to fly abroad – about 30% + of the year,
• Satellite communication or other radio technology –advantage,
• Experience in high tech/IT customer support – advantage,
• Working with Linux and Windows operating environments – advantage,
• Previous experience in the telecom domain, infrastructure, network implementation & administration, installations and troubleshooting – advantage,
• Good communication skills and teamwork, flexible,
• Relevant technical education (electronics/Networking engineer etc.) – mandatory.
• Competitive salary, attractive compensation and benefits package,
• Professional development and career opportunities,
• Modern office and equipment according to the market standards,
• Yearly bonuses,
• Friendly team,
• English trainings,
• Business trips.
To apply, please submit your CV to HR-Consulting e-mail: email@example.com , fax: 20-91-34, tel.: 0 22 87 65 57
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code (TSE-GT) in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.