For our office in Iasi-Romania, we are looking for Java Developers (m/f)
- Development and maintenance of Software components using technologies like Java, C, SQL, XML, HTML
- Working in the complete product development cycle, starting from requirement analysis via conception and implementation down to testing
- Integration of our software and programming of tool adapters at customer site
- MSc in computer science or comparable experience
- Very good knowledge of Java, XML, C and Oracle
- Good knowledge of the Windows and Unix Environment incl. Script languages
- Good written and oral command in English is required
- German knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge about CVS, Eclipse, ANT, Hibernate,SWT, Jenkins
- Experience in semiconductor or electronic production industry is a plus
- Motivation to learn new subjects and train others
- Commitment, team spirit and flexibility
- Independent and customer oriented working
- Attractive salary
- Medical Services to Arcadia Hospital
- Good career opportunity in our Iasi office, in close contact with German software industry
- Job training and business trips opportunities in Germany
- Support for technical or foreign language education, according to your needs
- A good working atmosphere within a young team
- Support for relocation in Iasi-Romania
camLine is a German company, currently with more than 100 employees at our locations in Munich(head office), Dresden(Germany), Iasi(Romania), Singapore and Surabaya(Indonesia).The company is specialized in development of software solutions for productions automation, industrial manufacturers.
camLine’s software solutions are designed for extreme reliability and massive data throughput to meet the requirements of a 24/7 production environment. The applications are based on a three-tier client server architecture.As objective, the company mission is to increase manufacturing productivity through the provision of full IT services to industrial manufacturers, enabling:automation, vertical integration,improved information flow,data analyses.
For more details about us, our company and our products, please visit http://www.camline.com/
If you are interested, please send your resume to Mrs. Claudia Antici - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest, however, please notice that only selected candidates will be contacted.All applications are treated strictly confidential.
We are looking forward to your application!